Translate

Monday, July 14, 2014

Febreze/Cooler Update #3

One reason, in my opinion, why the Febreze I put in my swamp cooler did not last...

as long as I hoped is because I was thinking of it the same way I think of the Lysol Concentrate I buy/use to make cleaning solution for household use.  The problem with that thinking is that I overlooked the fact the Febreze is READY-TO-USE, not a concentrate -- so it is already "watered down" and ready to be used right out of the bottle as is, and by adding it to the five to seven gallons of water in the swamp cooler reservoir I further diluted it.

I guess the refill bottle made me think, subconsciously, "concentrate" and I did not think it through well enough before buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which I feel are Spam, personal attacks, offensive and/or anything else I don't approve of will be deleted. It's good to be King...LOL