Translate

Monday, June 23, 2014

WELCOME

Welcome to my newly created Blog. It is a work-in-progress currently, as I learn to use the various settings, layout options, etc. so bear with me if it changes a lot each time you visit. Thanks for visiting, and feel free to give any advice you may have regarding the layout -- if you think it should be rearranged differently let me know. What looks OK to me, may look confusing or disorganized to someone seeing it for the first time...so point out any mistakes you see, or changes you think might make it better.

I'll make pages for various subjects, as soon as I learn how...


I will probably change layouts a bunch of times -- as well as change colors for text, background, etc., so it will probably look a lot different each time you visit, until I get tired of playing with it like a new toy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which I feel are Spam, personal attacks, offensive and/or anything else I don't approve of will be deleted. It's good to be King...LOL