Translate

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Radio Activity

I have been on-air intermittently since 2012 and have made a few hundred contacts around the world.  Here is link to my QRZ pages...there are some tabs part way down the page (not the ones at top of page) labeled "BIOGRAPHY, DETAIL, LOGBOOK and AWARDS".

Logbook should show you my contacts I've made -- note: I do not know if you can see all the pages of the logbook if you are not a signed-in user of the site -- I have 268 contacts logged as of today's date (23 August 2019).  As a visitor to that site you may only be able to see part of it...not sure how it works if you're not logged in, sorry. 

Here's the link:  WF7BSR's QRZ Pages    



Edit: I logged out of the QRZ site and then used the link above to 'visit' without logging in, and the logbook tab will only display the 15 most current contacts and not the entire listing.  I should have checked prior to posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which I feel are Spam, personal attacks, offensive and/or anything else I don't approve of will be deleted. It's good to be King...LOL